An important survey's been conducted by CEB and City Enterprise Boards in June 2009. It took feedback from Start-Up's and SME's in Ireland on access to credit and the effect it's having on their business outlook. Read the Credit Crunch report findings to allow you draw your own conclusions.
Email your comments here: email@example.com
Read Alasdar's Blog http://www.alasdar-browne.com
My recent research findings show that less than 5% of smaller business in Ireland have a plan let alone follow one. Do you have a plan? If not, what have you got that's better?...
- Read about how Growth Can be achieved by using some simple yet powerful ideas from the world of Six Sigma
- Access great information about how to improve your Business Processes at this open source website.
- Take part in the Leadership discussion visit http://www.stephencovey.com
- Marshall Goldsmith is one of the most revered Coaches in the World. Download his advice about setting up the Coaching Contract to work
"Alasdar Browne has undertaken a range of both Leadership Development and 1 to 1 Performance Coaching assignments as an associate for Harmonics. He has designed and delivered some of the modules of a highly successful Strategic Leadership Development for Senior Management clients for a major Dublin city centre Teaching Hospital. His high quality interventions have consistently received excellent feedback from our clients. He's especially skilled at taking concepts and models and tailoring their usefulness to be practical for clients. He's highly creative and resourceful and brings a lot of humour and fun to his work. I would highly recommend Alasdar as he always goes the extra mile for us and adds much to our success in large projects."
John Fitzgerald-Managing Director, Harmonics
"Alasdar has a unique Mentoring approach when dealing with business problems. You always feel he's on your side and understands the real issues and what new skills are needed for the business to do this on it's own. He's been great at getting us to step back and see the bigger picture. He does this by a combination of listening and asking the right questions. He helped our business decide on it's top priorities and stay focused on them to increase our top line sales performance. Working with Alasdar we have accomplished things that otherwise may never have been achieved. It's not that we are working harder, just smarter. We strongly recommend him."
John Brennan and Kevin Coffey - Directors Connect IT
"Alasdar has tremendous Coaching ability and excellent people skills. He has excellent business skills and very sound judgement. He has 2 unique and stand-out skills: Brilliant ability as a Coach and his understanding of how Leadership impacts Business performance. His top 3 characteristics are:
1. Impeccable personal integrity with strong team Values
2. Commitment to delivery of the end goal through Customer Focus
3. Ability to build and sustain high quality Relationships with key people. He's thoroughly professional in his work and is also a lot of fun to work with. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone seeking high quality solutions and a long-term partnering approach."
ex-Global head of J&J Medical
Johnson & Johnson